Rabu, 13 Ogos 2008

My My My..

Today, 13th Aug'08 pukul 1157pm

i'm so tired..Dehydrated & frustrated..
Badanku semua sakit-sakit..='(
um,well hari ni nothing exciting's happen.Macam biasa saja.hari-hari yang ku lalui is partially boring (most of the time,anyway).

My wishes..Um aku mau kurus! Hahah. Nada wah, aku mau fit saja..Sehat..Physically & mentally.
Aku mau study overseas,ambil my degree & master sana. InsyaAllah..If my grades statisfies the government scholarship.
And,i want to be the best! The best of Me! My present efforts inda berapa..I want more tapi payah.Commitments ku banyak.I'm tired oledi.
Last but not least, get married lah wei..After aku dapat my carrier & stable financial position. (target age:26,27 or 28) hehehe


oh yah, dimalam awang gnul text aku. Very suprising. Its not him yang ku tunggu (i'm tired waiting him sudah) tapi he text me. Pasal ia pelupa so aku ceta2 saja apa ku mau. Gpun he really don't bother apa ku ckp. He's annoying. He want people care about him but he never even care about other people. I really hate people macam ia but what can i do, he's my friend & i have to treat him as a friend jua though i know i'm nothing (worthless) to him. And he said that, 'inda lagi lama ur birthday' and i was like "whatever". i thought ia lupa sudah then ia ckp 'manada lupa. Tengah fikir present pulang ni' duhh..Manasajatah gnul..Malas lagi ku,i may sound menyamal tapi inda lah..Its just aku inda mau mengharap. Acting like you're okay with your life tapi sebenarnya inda. Hey,,stop fooling urself wah..

i'm sorry. i really can't take it anymore..
=') g0od luck with ur life

Tiada ulasan: