Rabu, 27 Mei 2009

to bend and not to break

i'm sitting on school's 3rd floor toilet bowl now...
manufacturing my own chocolate cookies...
hahah yuck...
"batah kan kuar..."

em okay,tadi buat apa ah...
geography's assesment final mark is out and yes,i got a C.Syukur Alhamdulillah...
I've scanned a little saja on the paper and so far,i can only see 3 passes, 2 people got C and a person gotten E. Well others,sorry to say...They've got the 'U'niversity...
Jgn putus asa guys...
Put more effort on it...

uhh too much to do on the other subject, my sociology dE'am0r...
i don't really understand much of the methods of research...
How to answer the question,which is relevant,irrelevant,which has to be memorise,etc...
need to study more...and more...and more...

tadi GP class,Muna's absent...Good luck Muna on your Maths exam...
kami tadi just relax2 saja,cerita2...And Amal asked me about 'relationships'...Unfortunately i really can't say anything about that...Totally blank...
hey guys...Not all teenagers got sweet hetreosexual relationship kaliah...So do i...
BUT i'm happy...(its a lie)

honestly, i don't want u to go away from my life. I hate to be left alone... Just go skajap saja and later on, come back to me... No matter how long will it takes, i'm always here waiting for you... Perhaps if nothing's changed lah... :)
don't end this relationship...don't break it...

Tiada ulasan: