Isnin, 25 Mei 2009

aluuhaa...

Hey people...
I'm here again...
mcm chipsmore,ilang2 saja...

Emm what to tell ah...
maybe as a warming up, i'll tell you pasal my school life lah which obviously dull and boring but on the other hand, my academic performance dramatically increased...

i've just finished my first assesment...And here are my results...
SOCIOLOGY = A,
GENERAL PAPER = A,
GEOGRAPHY = C,
BHS MELAYU = *cg.Suhaili havent finish marking,batah wah!!*

okay, if last year punya first assesment apa ku dapat nah...
SOCIOLOGY = E
ENG. O'Level = D
GEOGRAPHY = D kali. Inda ingat
BHS. MELAYU = C

huge changes kan...
em,i'm proud of myself pulang...
Syukur Alhamdulillah that i repeat, atleast i can undo my mistakes and improved.

So yah, maybe thats all for now.

I love my family. (:

Tiada ulasan: