Selasa, 26 Mei 2009

once my baby, always my baby

hmm...how sweet the heading is... (:
i just love it...
it reminds me of someone whose about to desert me away from his life...
at first,i do really mind for how easy he is in generalising his decisions but then... after i 'verstehen' myself into his, maybe one day i'll understand...
it's okay,baby...
tho' it really hurts but i know u're hurt too...

Okay, for the first time during my schooldays, i was crying...
can't stand the situation i'm facing now...
this is just too much...
i got no one to hang on with...to hold on...to cry to...
huhuhu...
But hey,i've got to be strong...
World's sucks...
And i dont want to be suckers...

err...
this afternoon,i just spent my time at the school library...
studying...revising...
hmph...
and hey,tadi Ms.Farah totally insane...she'd gone mad after what wafy (i dont know the person's exact name) kan manipulate her but Ms.Farah handal,she's out of the 'false consciousness' and apa lagi...jadi lah 'Ms.Farah's Rebelution'...
Kami lagi tadi ciput ganya semangat kan study...Semua tired, and this including me...Huhuhu...
Class dismissed early,later on some of my colleges cakap Ms.Farah selalu nangis after ia marah or stress...
Hey,i dont know and its normal jua bah...
Ms.Farah's nice...Well-motivated tutor...
Her handouts way too good compare to my ex tutor punya notes (mention no name)

Apa lagi...
Today banyak students absent.They sat for Eng O lvl exam.Hows the paper guys?Kacang?
Hope dapat best result lah ah...

Alright, gotta go now...

"ain't success without failure"

Tiada ulasan: