Ahad, 7 Jun 2009

officially sick x(

Oh God! hectic week makes me sick...
i am now suffering the minor H1N1's symptoms. i'm on flu,dizziness, loss appetite and yeah, i'm poorly weak!
i apologize for the late update.

Well today,nothing much happen after the whole week i was busy studying,doing massive homeworks,bla..bla..bla..
huhh...
hari ni aku luangkan masa dirumah saja,rehatkan diri...Hibernate untuk esok...
Bloody m0nday,just hope everything would be smoothly fine.

urm,just wanna share u guys a story which basically boring...coz it just happened dalam mimpi,semalam.
*just skip this part,if you want*

okay, ceritanya cani...dalam my dream ni kan...
my ex contact me balik and he told me he want me back. he did give me this lovely letter,expressing his feelings...how he missed me so much,and so on..
shorten the story, at that time i wanted to make things up BUT suddenly, this friend of mine whose about to get married appear on my mind. I was confused... And what happen after that, aku muntah... Hahaha.
Funny eh.
That was my dream.

And tadi, berapa lama sudah inda jumpa this 'friend' ani ah...tiba2 terjumpa tah jua...
What was that?!
COINCIDENCE??
After mimpi ia,terjumpa lagi ia??
Err...
i'll just leave that behind.
Malaskan fikir,worthless. (:

okay,now focus on tomorrow.
esok PS,i'll be checking my geo hw and buat some revision.
GP kami learn new topic 'mass media',
SOC ms.Rozi's back...Nda tau buat apa kami...
GEO erm n0t sure yet buat apa...
BM pun i don't know.
Hahah.

So,maybe ni saja. OFF YOU GO!!

"coincidence OR destiny??"

Tiada ulasan: