Ahad, 28 Jun 2009

hello bloggers...
it's been a while since i've posted my daily news...
So,this whole 2 weeks of school holiday i was just nannie-ing my lil sweet nephew plus i did go KNK...
My family and I went to Huaho Petani Mall (Tutong), Bkt Tempayan Pisang (near my house), Bkt Mentiri, Mentiri Golf Club and tadi we went to Wong Kadir at Labi,KB.

Ni pun baru balik dari KB,we're tired man...Lucky the cuti is extended till 6 July...
H1N1's cases rose day by day...And sure,the mentris worried..So they decided to bagi the students cuti...Pity to the teachers,they've to start their 'teaching' tomorrow...Huhuhu...

Highlight: Wong Kadir.
Huhuh...Tadi was totally fun yet tiring.
Wong means Wasai,so Wasai Kadir lah nama melayunya...Hehe..

i was so happy but frustrated.the story goes like this,tadi i manage to mandi under the waterfall which is basically 'restricted' to women...
Not that it is haram or etc,its just that jarang ada bini2 mandi bawah the waterfall...
The water's not shallow and as i'm a geography student,i knew that there'll be a plunge pool that makes the wasai DEEP...

Granting the chances given,with my mother's bless aku pun benanang lah ke tempat DEEP tu and hey man,payah gila bernafas...
Aku pun kuatkan semangat ketempat waterfall tu...Alhamdulillah sampai jua...
And semua yang ada sana,my mum,aunts,cousins were all happy and blessed including other guys jua sana...Little did they know i was struggling with the harsh water currents...HAHAHAHA...
Mencabar brabis...

Okay,time aku gasping for more oxygen...And ambil energy...Semua ready kan 'selamatkan' aku incase aku inda tahan lagi...
Lama ku 'chillax' di sana...About 15-20mins kali...Mama takut and suruh my uncle bagi pelampong...
So,my unc pun beranang lah and bagi the pelampong...Actually without the help of my unc i can still ke shore pulang...
Iatah masa my unc trying to save me,ia pun kan lemas jua...And thus makes my aunt (his wife) worry...Cian eh..And i felt guilty for that...='(

masa on the way balik lah along and mama cerita pasal how brave i am kan ke air terjun tu...
I told them i need to set strategies before going back to the shore but then my along cakap inda bulih coz the longer u're under the waterfall the harder u'll breath...So okay,baru ku faham napa durang semua takut...
Yet i'm happy jua coz aku dapat cabar my own courageness...Huhuhuh...
Alhamdulillah berkat pertolongan Allah,akhirnya semua berjalan lancar and we're all pulang dgn selamat... :)

END OF THE HIGHLIGHTED STORY.

So,n0w...Aku resting saja..And i think tomorrow i'll start revising...Hahaha..
Homeworks pun masih banyak lagi alum buat...3 lagi...

Tiada ulasan: